Our wines are entirely produced at the origin, respecting the traditions and the "terroir" to capture the essence of each vine and let you savor it in every our wine
- This is the selection of our best Barbera grapes.
- IGT denomination
- Aging in French Barriques for about 18 months.
- A brilliant ruby-coloured meditation wine; vinous scent; dry, savory, full-bodied flavour.
- It is advisable to oxygenate the wine in decanters or large glasses before tasting it.
- Service temperature 18° C.
- Pairings: Roasted red meats, braised meats, game, sauced boiled meats and cheeses.
- Also available in Magnum 1.5L “Limited Production” format