Our wines are entirely produced at the origin, respecting the traditions and the "terroir" to capture the essence of each vine and let you savor it in every our wine
- Grapes: Pinot Noir & Chardonnay harvested entirely by hand
- Vinification: in white with separation of the skins (soft pressing)
- Colour: golden straw
- Nose: harmonious and elegant
- Taste: full flavour, slightly sapid.
- Pairings: fish appetizers, seafood crudités, light first courses based on fish, eggs, sushi, sashimi, delicate risottos, white meats, fushion foods, vegetable and fish tempura.
- Service temperature: 10-12° C
- 750 ml bottles