Torti Farm The Elegance of Wine
Montecalvo Versiggia – 27047
Email address of the Data Controller: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, Data communicated while using the service.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino are mandatory.If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino to provide the Service.In cases where Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Method and place of processing of collected Data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as service providers third-party technicians, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment.However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.For more information, contact the Owner.The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located.To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied.The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked.Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted.Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User's Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Traffic optimization and distribution, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Tag management, Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (Torti Farm The Elegance of Wine)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form.Personal Data collected: name, email
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.("Google").Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
The payment management services allow Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments.The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service without being processed in any way by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino Some of these services could also allow the programmed sending of messages to the User, such as email containing invoices or payment notifications.
- PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payments.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino and interact with them.If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Application to identify him and give him access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is indicated below, the registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties.If this happens, this application will be able to access some data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
The User registers by completing the registration form and providing his Personal Data directly to this Application.
Personal Data collected: surname; e-mail; first name; password.
Further information on personal data
Online sale of goods and services
The Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and any delivery.The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided.The Payment Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of your data. The User can object to the processing of his Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent.Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data.In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder.This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected with their particular situation .
Users are reminded that, should their data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons.To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document.Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on treatment
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuses in the use of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino or related Services by the 'User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as 'User IP address
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
Torti L'Eleganza del Vino farm does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino (also by third-party applications integrated into Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the 'User who connects with Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response , the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the User's operating system and IT environment.
The individual who uses Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to operation and use of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino.The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino.
Torti Farm The Elegance of Wine (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Users' Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is understood to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino.