Torti Farm The Elegance of Wine
Fr. Castelrotto, 6
Montecalvo Versiggia – 27047
Owner's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, Data communicated while using the service.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino to provide the Service. In cases where Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as service providers) may have access to the Data. third party technicians, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
It is however always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operational offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Owner may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this deadline the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data
The User's Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Traffic optimization and distribution, Statistics, Displaying content from external platforms, Tag management, Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: name, email
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
The payment management services allow Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino to process payments via credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service without being processed in any way by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino. Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as email containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
- PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payments.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino and interact with them. If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Application to identify him and give him access to dedicated services.
Depending on the following, registration and authentication services may be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application may access some Data stored by the third-party service used for registration or identification.
The User registers by completing the registration form and providing his/her Personal Data directly to this Application.
Personal Data collected: surname; e-mail; first name; password.
Further information on personal data
Sale of goods and services online
The Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the bank transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of your Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- submit a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation .
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino or related Services by the 'User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to reveal the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as 'User IP address
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino (also from third-party applications integrated into Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the 'User who connects with Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response , the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means adopted, including security measures relating to the operation and use of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino.
Azienda Agricola Torti The Elegance of Wine (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users is collected and processed.
The service provided by Azienda Agricola Torti L'Eleganza del Vino as defined in the relevant terms (if available) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device.