Our wines are entirely produced at the origin, respecting the traditions and the "terroir" to capture the essence of each vine and let you savor it in every our wine
- This is the selection of our best Barbera grapes.
- IGT denomination
- Aging in French barriques for approximately 18 months.
- A meditation wine with a brilliant ruby color; vinous scent; dry, savory, full-bodied flavour.
- It is advisable to oxygenate the wine in a decanter or large glasses before tasting it.
- Service temperature 18° C.
- Pairings: Roast red meats, braised meats, game, boiled meats with sauce and cheeses.
- Also available in 1.5L Magnum “Limited Production” format