Our wines are entirely produced at the origin, respecting the traditions and the "terroir" to capture the essence of each vine and let you savor it in every our wine
- This is the selection of our best Pinot Noir grapes, harvested entirely by hand and selected for this "special occasion" wine.
- Denomination: IGT
- Burgundy red wine with ruby reflections; velvety, important, ethereal perfume; important flavour, with noble hints of wood. A short passage in wood pleasantly highlights its body.
- Aging in French barriques for 12 months.
- Aroma: fragrant with fruity notes of raspberry and wild strawberries.
- Service temperature 18°C.
- Pairings: first courses with red meat, rabbit, lamb, roasts, zamponi and cotechini, feathered game, hard cheeses.
- Also available in 1.5L Magnum “Limited Production” format